• To be world class Engineering Service provider, using up to date Technology with highly trained and motivated staff to ensure Environmental Protection.
• To ensure clean and healthy environment.
• To promote good working relationship with both local and international companies.
• To operate within our work and social environment in highly responsible and acceptable manner.
• To maintain high quality and reliable service as its hallmark
Health and Safety Policy Statement
Westfield strives for zero harm in all its operations. The company aims to eliminate potential accidents and injuries at all workplaces and strives to minimize hazards inherent in the working environment in a reasonably practicable manner.
Westfield is committed to;
- Continually improving occupational health and safety performance through the setting and assessment of goals and considering the client’s health and safety policy, best practices, scientific knowledge, and available new technology.
- Providing a Healthy and safe working environment for all employees, partners, stakeholders, and the public as far as it is reasonably practicable.
- Risk management at workplaces and surveillance of workplaces and employees.
- Complying with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the company will subscribe.
- Ensuring that appropriate resources, training, and personal protective equipment are provided to improve occupational health and safety.
- Ensuring that employees and sub-contractors have relevant skills to perform work-related tasks in a safe manner and that they are aware of individual occupational health and safety obligations and rights.
- Westfield commits to meeting all environmental rules and regulations in the mining industry and strives to protect our environment through sound management practices and decisions.
- Making this Policy and its revisions, objectives, and targets known to employees, sub-contractors, and our stakeholders