10 years of LTI-free drilling operations
Continual Safety Improvement
OUR SAFETY AND HEALTH STRATEGY
WESTFIELD ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
Westfield strives for zero harm in all its operations. The company aims to eliminate potential accidents and injuries at all workplaces and strives to minimize hazards inherent in the working environment in a reasonably practicable manner.
Westfield is committed to;
- Continually improving occupational health and safety performance through the setting and assessment of goals and considering the client’s health and safety policy, best practices, scientific knowledge, and available new technology.
- Providing a Healthy and safe working environment for all employees, partners, stakeholders, and the public as far as it is reasonably practicable.
- Risk management at workplaces and surveillance of workplaces and employees.
- Complying with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the company will subscribe.
- Ensuring that appropriate resources, training, and personal protective equipment are provided to improve occupational health and safety.
- Ensuring that employees and sub-contractors have relevant skills to perform work-related tasks in a safe manner and that they are aware of individual occupational health and safety obligations and rights.
- Westfield commits to meeting all environmental rules and regulations in the mining industry and strives to protect our environment through sound management practices and decisions.
- Making this Policy and its revisions, objectives, and targets known to employees, sub-contractors, and our stakeholders
HUMAN RIGHTS POLICY STATEMENT
We are committed to upholding and respecting human rights through:
- Supporting international human rights principles
- Requiring our suppliers to share our commitment to human rights
- Providing a safe and healthy working environment
- Maintaining a workplace free of discrimination and harassment
- Prohibiting child labor, forced labor, bonded labor, human trafficking, and modern slavery in our operations
- Providing regionally competitive compensation
- Compliance with local regulations governing working hours
- Providing a third-party HelpLine for anyone to raise concerns
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
We are committed to delivering safe and efficient drilling deliverables by:
- Consistently exceeding our client’s expectations
- Complying with all applicable requirements
- Providing a trained, competent, and motivated workforce
- Maintaining the highest standards of asset integrity
- Optimizing performance through operational discipline, procedural compliance, and a reliability culture
- Investigating incidents and determining nonconformities to prevent recurrence
- Continually reviewing and improving all aspects of our business